Thursday, January 12, 2012

STOP THE PRESSES!!

This just in! We might NOT be moving. My granddad is processing through the logistics of BUYING this house for us, so we don't have to move.

Yeah.

Negotiations for this will likely go very well. What I'm concerned about is my granddad's financial situation and whether or not he can actually pull this off.

My granddad is spectacular with juggling all the money math. No really, I mean ALL the money math. He does the lion's share of payments and pretty much all the calculations for purchases and anything money-related. And he's great at it; because of him, I'll have my student loans paid off before they even start accruing interest. Same for my sister. So, if he crunches the numbers and says it will work, then I'll believe him. (And, of course, once I start bringing in steady money, I'll be helping to pay the mortgage on the house. Same for if we were to move, of course.) But I just don't know how he's planning to pull this off.

Frankly, I think the door is wide open for us to move. The timing of all this just seems too coincidental for me to believe it's coincidence.

What it boils down to is this: The move is on hold and the whole family needs your prayers for clarity and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind the Curtain: The Other Story

My previous post was an exercise in acknowledging all of the space I'm in. The fact that I have some consistent themes to my internal (a...