Thursday, December 8, 2011

The End is Nigh

My thesis paper is complete! I sent it to one of my friends to have a second pair of eyes read it over, and once I make those corrections and email it in, I will be DONE with that sucka! And tonight is Thursday, which usually means there's a good chance we'll go to On Tap after training. And I don't have any classes tomorrow (both got cancelled). Now, I do have to drive, so I can't get tipsy or anything, but there will definitely be some celebrating going on. :) Finished with the evil senior thesis and promoted to shodan in the same week? If that's not reason enough for celebration, I don't know what is!!


On a random side note, I thoroughly enjoy making up crazy titles for these posts. It's fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind the Curtain: The Other Story

My previous post was an exercise in acknowledging all of the space I'm in. The fact that I have some consistent themes to my internal (a...