Monday, July 2, 2012

SURPRISE!!

The title is what I feel like God just did to me. You know how I was saying nothing really exciting was going on? Well, I just got interviewed and hired in the last 2 hours. Seriously! They called me for an interview today around 12, I went in at 3:30, and got the call back at 5. ("They" being Zoes Kitchen, a great restaurant for healthy food fast. They started in Birmingham and finally got one in Huntsville.)

I start training tomorrow and Wednesday, and the grand opening is Thursday. I'm so excited!! I'm finally going to be doing something and earning money!! :D Thank you, God!!!


Now, if you'll  excuse me, I've got to go shout this out to Facebook. :) Peace, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind the Curtain: The Other Story

My previous post was an exercise in acknowledging all of the space I'm in. The fact that I have some consistent themes to my internal (a...