Wednesday, June 13, 2012

X-Rays

I got a call this morning with the X-ray results. They didn't see any fractures. :) That doesn't completely rule out the possibility that there is a fracture, but the fact that they didn't see one is encouraging to me. So, I'll spend the next couple weeks walking around in the boot and, if it's a ligament strain as the doctor thinks, then I should be feeling much better by then. If it seems like nothing's changed, I'll schedule another X-ray to see if the fracture shows up. My guess, though? It's a ligament strain and maybe a bone bruise. Hopefully I'm right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind the Curtain: The Other Story

My previous post was an exercise in acknowledging all of the space I'm in. The fact that I have some consistent themes to my internal (a...