Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

On October 20, 2012, I officially reached a level I have never gained anywhere else.

Click to enlarge. (Seriously. Do it.)
One thousand pageviews, y'all!! Thanks for clicking on those links I've been shamelessly posting on Facebook!

(Ein tausend, un mil, one thousand... Sorry, just testing out the sound of it.)

I know this milestone is small potatoes for a lot of bloggers, and I'm not writing this one to get my name out there or anything. But it's still a first for me, and therefore well worth the 5 minutes I spent making those pretty fireworks in Paint!

To those of you who have been following along since I first went public with Move Along, a special thank you to you. Your patience is laudable, your tolerance for sub-par writing commendable, and your support invaluable. So, thank you, loyal readers.

Here's to another thousand hits!

Peace.

1 comment:

Behind the Curtain: The Other Story

My previous post was an exercise in acknowledging all of the space I'm in. The fact that I have some consistent themes to my internal (a...