Friday, February 17, 2012

Doowahdiddy

Turns out having a modicum of regular activity in my life makes me less inclined to blog. Whereas a LOT of regular activity makes me want to escape, so I blog more! (If that doesn't tell you what fuels this blog - boredom - nothing else will. Unless, of course, I simply told you what said fuel is.)

So here's what's new with me.

  • I'm going to see Step Sing tonight, and I'm SUPER PUMPED about this year's show!! :D
  • I'm learning to play "Inside Out" by Hillsong on my ukulele. It's one of my favorite worship songs ever, and it pleases me greatly that I can play it with a modicum of skill. Here's their version.
  • We get to finally go in the darkroom on Monday for my photography class!! Which means I'll have to actually finish my roll of film and get it developed so I'll have something to make prints with. :/ But, that also means I have a legitimate reason to walk around with my camera and take LOTS OF PICTURES. XD
  • I'm on a movie-watching spree. Since Netflix split their streaming and DVD services, so that combining them is more expensive than before, I got a free trial from Blockbuster. I'm trying to watch as many DVDs on my list as possible before it expires.
  • I'm slowly making my way through Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan. It's book 6 in the Wheel of Time series. Kind of wish I had an e-reader for it; the entire series consists of massive books. :P
  • I'm hanging out with one of my best friends today. We don't see much of each other, even though we live in the same building. (It's my fault; I generally associate with those I see, and not so much the ones I don't. I'm working on it.) Hopefully we'll go get sushi tonight before the Step Sing show! :D
  • My Photoshop trial is about to expire. I don't really have anything else to do with it, though, so it'll likely just sit there until it goes away. And then, when I need another photo editing program, I'll go download GIMP! The free imitation of Photoshop. :)
That's about it. Riveting, I know.

There is one more thing, that I'd like for all who read this to pray about. I'm thinking about going on a mission trip this summer. Would you please pray that I will be able to hear God tell me a) whether I should go on a mission trip, b) whether it should be through Samford, and c) which one it should be. I need to make a decision in the next couple weeks, because the form has to be in by March 1 or something. Your prayers are much appreciated, and I thank you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind the Curtain: The Other Story

My previous post was an exercise in acknowledging all of the space I'm in. The fact that I have some consistent themes to my internal (a...